OUT OF STOCK Zuke's Mini Naturals Peanut Butter & Oats Recipe Dog Treats 1lb
OUT OF STOCK BY MANUFACTURER
Give your furry friend tender pieces of training perfection with Zuke's Mini Naturals Peanut Butter & Oats Recipe Dog Treats. Training your dog is one of the biggest adventures the two of you will undertake, but with the right treat, you can keep each and every moment healthy and deliciously fun. These wholesome, bite-size treats feature real lip-smacking peanut butter as the very first ingredient and are crafted right here in the USA without the use of corn, wheat, soy or other fillers. At less than three calories per treat, they’re the perfect size to fit every trainable moment throughout you and your best friend’s long, rewarding journey together.
- Tender, bite-size treats feature real, delicious peanut butter as the very first ingredient.
- Made with earth’s best ingredients including wholefood cherries, rosemary and turmeric.
- Meat-free and proudly crafted in the USA without the use of corn, wheat, soy or other fillers.
- Essential vitamins and minerals are added to support happy and healthy dogs of all ages and sizes.
- Lip-smacking flavor your pup will crave and less than three calories per treat, so anytime can be treat time!
This product has recently undergone a packaging and slight recipe change. Customers may receive the old packing & recipe during this transition.
New Recipe: Peanut Butter, Ground Barely, Ground Rice, Ground Oats, Malted Barley, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca, Cherries, Gelatin, Lecithin, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Turmeric, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Citric Acid (Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Rosemary Extract.
Old Recipe: Peanut Butter, Ground Rice, Ground Barley, Malted Barley, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerine, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Cherries, Sunflower Oil, Lecithin, Salt, Phosphoric Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols.
2.2 kcal/treat, 3,134 kcal/kg
Feed as a healthy treat, along with lots of love and outdoor play, of course. Teach a new trick, spread a handful out on the floor, or even sprinkle on top of food as a tasty appetizer. Healthy little Minis make feeding fun!