Ultimately, the best cat litters for your home are the litters your cats use! With an added all-natural plant derivative for enhanced odor control, this scoopable clumping cat litter is ideal for homes with two or more cats. It is lightweight, soft in texture and has clumping-on-contact abilities. Unlike clay cat litter, World's Best uses a patented process to compress naturally absorbent corn into concentrated granules that trap odor and form tight clumps on contact, so a little goes a long way.
- Powerful, concentrated formula traps odors and forms tight clumps on contact. No more nasty ammonia smell and clean up is a breeze!
- Natural compressed corn formula is free of silica dust, so you and your pet can breathe easy with a 99% dust-free litter
- Environmentally friendly: flushable formula is safe for septic and sewer systems
- Quickly forms small, tight, easy to scoop clumps that result in less litter waste — a little goes a long way
- Pet, people and planet friendly — a highly effective product that you can feel good about using
- Simply pour 2 to 3 inches of World's Best Cat Litter™ into a clean, dry litter box. For the best results, do NOT mix with a non-clumping litter.
- After your cat has used the litter box, simply scoop the clump. For good hygiene, you should remove all clumps and solid waste daily.
- Maintain 2 to 3 inches of cat litter in the litter box at all time for long lasting odor control.
Some cats prefer to have their litter changed gradually. Start with only a third of World's Best Cat Litter™ added to your current litter. Then, once your cat is more familiar with it, change to two-thirds. After that, use only World's Best Cat Litter™.
Frequently Asked Questions
How did World's Best Cat Litter™ get its name?
Our company started back in 1996, when a group of scientists set out to create the best clumping cat litter possible. What they discovered was a revolutionary process that turned our natural ingredients into a cat litter that delivered concentrated power for a cleaner litter box—with less hassle and less litter. After several tests with consumers, we quickly realized that our litter could go by no other name, and World's Best Cat Litter™ was born!
What formulas of World's Best Cat Litter™ are available?
We have a total of five formulas that all deliver the concentrated power of corn so you can do more with less litter. The Original Series offers long-lasting litters with outstanding overall performance.
- Clumping formula for homes with one to two cats
- Multiple Cat Clumping formula for homes with two or more cats
- Lavender Scented Multiple Cat Clumping formula for multiple-cat parents who enjoy their litter with a light, all-natural floral scent
Advanced Series products deliver our hallmark concentrated power, but add unique ingredient combinations that solve specific problems for cat owners who demand even more out of their litter. This series is available in the following formulas:
- Zero Mess™ is the multiple-cat-strength litter that guarantees fast and easy cleanup with 2X better clumping and 2X more odor control, so you get less mess with less wasted litter. It's the only litter that combines the concentrated power of corn with super-absorbent plant fibers that quickly trap liquids in tight clumps, so you don't have to chisel and scrape the box. Scoop once and you're done.
- Zero Mess™ Pine Scented delivers the fast and easy cleanup of Zero Mess™. Plus, it adds a blend of real pine ingredients for a gentle, natural scent you'll love.
What are the differences between the Original Series and Advanced Series formulas?
To satisfy the needs of all cat parents, we offer two series of litters that deliver the concentrated power that helps you do more with less. The Original Series offers long-lasting litters with outstanding overall performance. The Advanced Series delivers long-lasting litters purpose-built to solve specific problems.
What makes World's Best Cat Litter™ environmentally friendly?
All World's Best Cat Litter™ formulas are made with 100% natural and renewable ingredients. Our formulas contain no synthetic additives, chemicals, clays or perfumes, and they are made from sustainably grown ingredients—not mined or drilled using heavy equipment. We use an advanced, patented process to create formulas that harness the natural absorbency of renewable ingredients. World's Best Cat Litter™ contains no artificial chemicals or silica dust, so it's pet, people and planet friendly!
How does Lavender Scented Multiple Cat Clumping formula impact people or pets that suffer from allergies or sensitivities to fragrance?
As with any new product you introduce into your home, we recommend testing the product to see how you and/or your pets react. Like all World's Best Cat Litter™ products, this formula contains only 100% natural ingredients. However, if you or your pets are sensitive to fragrances, we recommend using our Clumping or Multiple Cat Clumping formulas, which are fragrance free.
How does World's Best Cat Litter™ offer concentrated power and how does it benefit me?
World's Best Cat Litter™ uses the concentrated power of corn to help you use less litter to maintain a cleaner litter box. Our patented production process compresses corn into concentrated granules, giving our litter natural absorbency and long-lasting performance. This allows you to enjoy a cleaner litter box with less hassle and less litter.
Is World's Best Cat Litter™ flushable?
Yes! All World's Best Cat Litter™ formulas have undergone rigorous testing to confirm they are sewer and septic safe. Unlike clay-based litters, World's Best Cat Litter™ harnesses the concentrated power of corn, so you can simply scoop, flush and move on with your day!
Are there any special requirements for storing World's Best Cat Litter™?
World's Best Cat Litter™ is a natural product, so bugs may be attracted to the litter if they gain access. Seal the package or store in a sealed container in a cool, dry place. Do not place litter boxes outdoors in humid locations.
Is World's Best Cat Litter™ more expensive than other litters?
Nope! With World's Best Cat Litter™, you get more for your money because it harnesses the concentrated power of naturally absorbent corn for long-lasting performance. One small bag of World's Best Cat Litter™ lasts one cat 30+ days. How? Our patented process compresses highly absorbent corn into concentrated granules, giving you a cleaner litter box with less litter! Quick-clumping and easy-scooping performance means the rest of the litter stays dry, so you use less, throw away less—and spend less.
Is World's Best Cat Litter™ safe for kittens?
World's Best Cat Litter™ products are made from food or feed-grade ingredients and are safe for kittens over eight weeks of age. In general, veterinarians do not recommend that kittens under eight weeks old use cat litter.
How often do I need to completely change the litter in the box with World's Best Cat Litter™?
How often you need to change your cat litter depends on how many cats you have and how often they use the litter box. World's Best Cat Litter™ harnesses the concentrated power of corn for long-lasting performance, and customers report that they don't have to change the litter as often as with other cat litters.
Who makes World's Best Cat Litter™?
World's Best Cat Litter™ is produced by Kent Pet Group in Muscatine, Iowa. The company is a subsidiary of the Kent Corporation.