Vet's Best Hot Spot Shampoo for Dogs 16oz Bottle
Vet's Best Hot Spot Dog Shampoo has a natural formula that provides fast relief for itchy, dry, and irritated skin. We use Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, and Chamomile as our main natural ingredients to soothe and heal red, inflamed dog skin due to itching and scratching. Hot Spot dog shampoo for itchy skin is alcohol-free and safe to use with puppies 12 weeks or older.
- A natural formula that provides fast relief for itchy, dry, and irritated skin
- Key natural ingredients include a soothing mixture of Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Chamomile to relieve red, inflamed skin from itching and scratching
- Alcohol-free and has a no-sting formula
- Safe to use with puppies 12 weeks or older, and will not affect topical flea and tick control products
- Shampoo cleanses raw, irritated skin with tea tree oil and soothes with aloe vera
Avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for use on cats or nursing/pregnant dogs.
*This item is experiencing packaging changes. Customers may receive old packaging during this transition.
Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, Panthenol and Vitamin E.
Wet coat then pour shampoo evenly over the wet coat. Avoid contact with eyes. Lather and massage coat for 5 minutes. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. Bathe as often as needed to soothe dry itchy skin and hair coats.