Vet's Best Ear Relief Wash for Dogs 4oz Bottle
Vet's Best Dog Ear Relief Wash (4 oz) cleans and soothes raw, irritated, itchy, and smelly dog ears. Vet's Best Dog Ear Wash uses unique, and carefully formulated, natural ingredients (chamomile, yucca, and clove oil) to control odor, itching, and discomfort. Formula is alcohol-free and non-stinging.
- Makes it simple and easy to clean and soothe raw, itchy, smelly, or greasy dog ears
- Uses unique, and carefully formulated, natural ingredients like yucca, clove oil, and echinacea to help control odor and itching
- Formula is alcohol-free and non-stinging that can be used daily or as needed
- To best support a healthy ear canal between baths, use in conjunction with Vet's Best Dry Ear Relief powder
- Two-step system cleans and dries ears to stop itching and irritation
Avoid contact with eyes. Not recommended for use on cats or nursing/pregnant dogs.
Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Tea Tree Oil, Clove Oil and Echinacea.
*This item is experiencing packaging changes. Customers may receive old packaging during this transition.
Shake well. Apply to openings of ear canals. Massage base of ears to distribute solution into ear canals. Remove excess liquid and wax with a soft tissue or cotton ball. Repeat regularly as needed to maintain clean, odor-free ears. Repeat daily as needed. Also use before and after bathing or swimming.