Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Can 13.2oz
Minimum Advertise Price (MAP) Enforced Product by Manufacture. Store pick up price may be lower.
Feed your favorite canine’s wild side with Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Grain-Free Canned Dog Food! Featuring real beef as the very first ingredient along with beef liver, lamb and wild boar, this delicious and nutritious, grain-free food includes real peas, sweet potatoes and chickpea flour that deliver the highly-digestible energy your active pooch needs to thrive. Tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries offer natural antioxidants to support his overall health and immunity. Plus, essential vitamins and nutrients are added to provide complete and balanced nutrition with a taste of the wild your furry friend constantly craves!Key Benefits
- Made with real beef as the first ingredient along with other protein-rich ingredients including beef liver, lamb and wild boar in a savory stew for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Made with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources with no grain, corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives makes this recipe perfect for sensitive pups.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with prebiotic fiber and nutrients from sweet potatoes, blueberries and raspberries.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
Beef, Beef Broth, Vegetable Broth, Beef Liver, Dried Egg Product, Peas, Potato Starch, Lamb, Wild Boar, Chickpea Flour, Guar Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Inulin, Tomatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Flaxseed Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Fish Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Rosemary Extract.Caloric Content
1,010 kcal/kg, 378 kcal/13.2-oz can
|CRUDE PROTEIN||9.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||4.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||1.0% max|
|Weight||Daily Feeding for Toy Size (2-12 lbs)||Daily Feeding for Small Size (12-25 lbs)||Daily Feeding for Medium Size (25-50 lbs)||Daily Feeding for Large Size (50-100 lbs)|
|WHEN FEEDING CANNED FOOD ONLY||1/4 - 1 1/4||1 1/4 - 2||2 - 3 1/4||3 1/4 - 5|
Puppies: Feed up to two times the recommended adult feeding amount by body weight. As your puppy gets older, gradually decrease the amounts to near adult amounts.
When changing to Taste of the Wild, we recommend making a gradual transition over 7 - 10 days to help avoid possible digestive upset in sensitive pets. Add a small amount of new food to your dog’s previous diet, gradually increasing the new and decreasing the previous diet until the transition is complete.
We Also Recommend
Evanger's Grain-Free Hand Packed Roasted Whole Chicken Drummets Dinner Canned Dog Food 12oz