Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Dog Food
This is a Minimum Advertise Price (MAP) Enforced Product by Manufacture. Price is usually up to 20% lower in store / phone order, call store for discounted price.
Nourish your small breed canine companion with the balanced diet nature intended with Taste of the Wild Appalachian Valley Small Breed Grain-Free Dry Dog Food! Formulated with novel proteins including venison, this grain-free recipe is made into small-size kibble just for your small breed dog’s tummy and teeth. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help to support healthy digestion, while a blend of venison, lamb, egg, duck and ocean fish proteins provide optimal amino acid nutrition. Rich in proteins and fat, this recipe provides balanced nutrition, the energy that active small dogs need and of course a taste of the wild they constantly crave!Key Benefits
- Grain-free recipe made with real venison as the first ingredient followed by other real protein-rich ingredients including lamb, egg, duck and ocean fish proteins for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Made with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources with no grain, corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives makes this recipe perfect for sensitive pups.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with proprietary K9 strain probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
Venison, Lamb Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Peas, Lentils, Pea Protein, Canola Oil, Egg Product, Duck Meal, Pea Flour, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Ocean Fish Meal, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid. Contains A Source Of Live (Viable), Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.Caloric Content
3,719 kcal/kg, 370 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||32.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||18.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||4.0% max|
|ZINC||150 mg/kg min|
|SELENIUM||0.35 mg/kg min|
|VITAMIN E||150 IU/kg min|
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS||2.8% min|
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS||0.3% min|
|TOTAL MICROORGANISMS||Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb min|
|Weight||Daily Feeding for Adult Dogs (cups)|
|3-5 LBS||1/3 - 1/2|
|5-10 LBS||1/2 - 3/4|
|10-20 LBS||3/4 - 1 1/2|
|20-30 LBS||1 1/2 - 2|
|30-40 LBS||2 - 2 1/3|
When changing to Taste of the Wild, we recommend making a gradual transition over 7 - 10 days to help avoid possible digestive upset in sensitive pets. Add a small amount of new food to your dog’s previous diet, gradually increasing the new and decreasing the previous diet until the transition is complete.