Sulfodene 3-Way Ointment
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.
Arm yourself with the versatile power of the Sulfodene 3-Way Ointment for Dogs. Skin-related problems are among the most common canine medical conditions, whether it’s a minor cut, fungal infection or irritation from scratching too much due to allergies or hot spots. Whatever the case may be, this three-way ointment works to prevent infection, relieve pain, and provide a barrier against insects and germs. It’s the go-to first aid solution for your itchy, oily, wounded, irritated, flaky or allergic pet!
- First aid ointment helps to heal a variety of canine skin-related issues.
- Prevents infection, relieves pain and provides a barrier against insects and germs.
- Also treats hot spots associated with scratching, hair loss and redness.
- Helps relieve topical conditions that may have a bacterial and/or fungal basis
- For use on cuts, scrapes, bites, abrasions and skin irritations.
Benzocaine: 1.5%, Salicylic Acid: 1.6%.
Inactive Ingredients: Menthol, Sorbitan Monooleate, Polysorbate 80, Cajaput (Melaluca Lucadendron - Tea Tree Oil), Thyme Oil, Cornmint OIl, Clove Oil, Soldium Edetate Disodium, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Echinacea, Emu Oil in a Beeswax/Petroleum Base.