Skout's Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Pet Shampoo 16-oz bottle
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.Gently cleanse your furry friend’s skin and coat with Skout’s Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Pet Shampoo! This probiotic formula is specially made with avocado oil and is designed to improve your pet’s skin and coat by combating shedding, dryness, itching, hot spots and odor. This 98.5% natural shampoo is paraben-free and sulfate-free, PH-balanced for dogs and contains conditioning omega-3s leaving fur silky and smooth. Restore the balance back into your pal’s skin and coat the eco-friendly way with Skout’s Honor!
- 98.5% natural probiotic technology supports pets' natural defenses against the most common skin problems.
- Designed to prevent infection, combat hot spots, rehydrate dry skin, repair and prevent hair loss, matting and excessive shedding and restore coat's texture and shine.
- Made with avocado oil and omega-3s to help nourish your pal’s skin and coat so he can look and feel his best.
- Works as a natural deodorizer to remove unwanted odor by gently cleansing your furry friend’s skin and coat.
- Each product is sold with the Scouts Paw Pledge—Skout's Honor will donate a days' worth of meals to a shelter animal in need for every bottle sold.
- Compliment this probiotic shampoo with other probiotic products from the Skout’s Honor Honeysuckle Line!
Water (Aqua), Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Hansenula / Kloeckera / Lactobacillus / Lactococcus / Leuconostoc Pediococcus / Saccharomyces / Fig / Lemon Ferment (Probiotics), Isododecane, Sorbitan Ooleate, Cellulose Gum, Chitosan, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Fragrance.
Shake well. Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply from the back of the ears to the tail. Lather and gently massage into coat and skin, being careful to avoid the eyes. Rinse well. Repeat as necessary.
Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. Safe for use with topical flea and tick treatments.