Regular regurgitation could mean your cat has a sensitive stomach, and you should consult your veterinarian. Royal Canin Digestive Care dry cat food is made for cats with sensitive stomachs. This precise diet is proven to be effective after 10 days with over 95% healthy stool quality.
- Proven effective after 10 days with over 95% healthy stool quality
- Promotes digestive health with an optimal blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers
- Exclusive ring-shaped kibble encourages slower eating to help support healthy digestion
- Perfect complement to Royal Canin Digest Sensitive wet cat food formulas
- Formulated for cats 1 year and older with sensitive stomachs
Brewers rice, wheat gluten, chicken meal, chicken fat, soy protein isolate, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, wheat, corn, dried chicory root, fish oil, calcium sulfate, vegetable oil, powdered cellulose, sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride, salt, sodium pyrophosphate, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, vitamins (DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement), psyllium seed husk, monocalcium phosphate, taurine, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 36.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3.7%, Moisture (max.) 8.0%. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.