Redbarn Peanut Butter Filled Bones Dog Treats (Small/Large)
Redbarn Peanut Butter Filled Bones combine white, cut femur bones and a wholesome, peanutty mixture. The resulting treat couples the teeth cleaning advantages of the hard bone with the delicious taste of the stuffing.
- Each small bone measures about 2.5 inches
- Safe, natural and delicious treat
- Two-part treat, still an all-natural bone to chew on after the filling is all gone
- Promotes dental health, hard exterior helps clean teeth as pet chews
- Long lasting, irresistible chew that will help reduce boredom and stress
Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal, Sugar, Beef Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Dextrose, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Salt), Peanut Butter Flavor, Agar Agar, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative), Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate (a Preservative), Titanium Dioxide Color, Yellow 6.
1,295 kcal/kg, 128 kcal/bone
Treat Responsibly: Supervise and feed in limited quantity if this is a new treat. If natural bone splinters or breaks, remove immediately to avoid causing injury. Discard small pieces. Chewing hard treats could damage teeth. Treat should be slightly larger than your pet’s mouth. Always provide a fresh supply of drinking water.