Redbarn Half Elk Antler Dog Treats Chews (Small/Medium, XX-Large)
The Redbarn Half Elk Antler Dog Chew offers your furry friend a true taste of the wild. This chew was sourced from a naturally shed elk antler, providing your pal with a sustainable and safe alternative to traditional bones and rawhides. Because this elk antler is just one chemical-free ingredient, it won’t smell or stain furniture with messy residue! The chew features exposed marrow that’s rich in calcium, zinc and iron, and a durable design that can outlast strong chompers. With every bite the unique shape works to scrape away tartar to improve your canine companion’s dental health.
- This all-natural antler was sourced from wild elk to provide your pup with an outdoor-inspired chew.
- Provides an exceptionally durable and safe alternative to traditional rawhides.
- The antler contains no additives, preservatives or artificial colors so it won’t smell or leave a mess where your pooch was enjoying it.
- Designed to improve dental health by fighting-off tartar to prevent plaque.
- You’ll love that this treat is rich in calcium, zinc and iron and your pup will adore the great taste.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.