Precise Holistic Senior Dog Food (6lb - 60lb) - Qualifies for No Minimum Order +Free Ship to Yuba City
New Precise Holistic Complete® is perhaps the healthiest dog food we’ve ever made. Everything in it is designed to promote health, happiness and harmony for a lifetime. Thoughtfully chosen ingredients like real meat proteins, wholesome carbohydrates, and balanced fatty acids and so much more. It goes down easy, too. In a recent palatability taste test, Precise Holistic Complete was preferred by dogs over similar formulations two to one.* In addition, key ingredients such as DHA Gold for optimal omega-3 concentrations and a probiotic are setting new standards in pet nutrition.
*Summit Ridge Farms Canine Palatability Assessment, May 2010.
Ester-C® is a registered trademark of Zila Nutraceuticals, Inc. Manufactured under US Patent Nos. 4,822,816 and 5,070,085 and corresponding foreign patents. Other patents pending.
Added Ganeden BC30, a patented top-performing probiotic to help digestion
Nutritional Health For Life
Real Animal Protein
- Our protein sources come from the highly digestible and highly palatable animal protein of a variety of sources including chicken, duck, turkey, salmon and lamb. Meal does not mean by-products. Its concentrated nutrition – so you feed less.
Probiotics & Prebiotics
- Friendly bacteria called Bacillus Coagulans GBI-30 6086 and Inulin which is its nutrient source. By giving the probiotics a good food supply, they can stop the overgrowth of bad bacteria in the digestive system. Inulin, from the chicory root, is a natural food source for Probiotics. Probiotics also produce the vitamin K needed by the body.
- Ester-C®, Beta Carotene, an Organic Source of Selenium, additional Vitamin E, Rosemary and Turmeric. Antioxidants that promote a healthy immune system, defend cells against free radicals that contribute to cancer formation and other age-related diseases.
- Flaxseed, Menhaden Fish Oil, Chicken Fat, Algal DHA and Lecithin. Provides a balance of omega-3 and 6 fatty acids that help moderate allergic reactions, promote healthy skin and coat. DHA ensures high concentrations of omega-3 fatty acids for cognition in all stages of learning.
- Peppermint, Dandelion, and Chamomile. Natural digestive aids which act by initiating bile flow, relaxing smooth muscles and increasing saliva production.
- Peas, Apples, Carrots, Blueberries, Cranberries and Kelp. Natural sources of important vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, such as flavonoids, polyphenols and other phyto-chemicals help promote overall health and vitality.
- Chicken Cartilage, Yucca Schidigera Extract and Chelated Minerals. Chicken cartilage is a natural, heat-stable source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, keeping 100% of the value throughout the heat process. Yucca schidigera extract naturally binds ammonia to reduce stool and urine odor. Chelated minerals are more easily absorbed into the bloodstream than inorganic sources.
- NATURAL PRESERVATIVES Preserved naturally using mixed tocopherols. Precise Naturals does not add any synthetic preservatives. Protects food and assures freshness. Helps keep fat from becoming rancid.
Conventional wisdom once was that that senior dogs needed less protein. However, that only caused them to lose muscle and have less energy. Instead, our senior formulation features normal adult protein levels and moderate fat to provide energy.
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Lamb Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate), Salmon Meal, Citrus Fiber, Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Rice Bran, Natural Flavor, Fat Product (natural source of omega-3 DHA from algae), Lecithin, Menhaden Fish Oil, Chicken Cartilage (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Dried Kelp, Peas, Dried Apples, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries, Chamomile, Dandelion, Peppermint, Rosemary, Turmeric, Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086, Chicory Root (a source of Inulin), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Biotin, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, DL-Methionine, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Folic Acid, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein – 25.00% (min); Crude Fat – 10.00% (min); Crude Fiber – 4.50% (max); Moisture – 10.00% (max); Calcium (Ca) – 1.20% (min); Phosphorus (P) – 0.80% (min); Omega-6 Fatty Acids – 2.50% (min)*; Omega-3 Fatty Acids – 0.60% (min)*; DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) – 0.05% (min)*; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – 25 mg/lb (min)*; Glucosamine – 400 mg/kg*; Chondroitin Sulfate – 275 mg/kg*.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
Calorie Content (Calculated): 3464.39 Kcal ME/kg – 392.79 Kcal ME/cup.
PRECISE HOLISTIC COMPLETE® Senior Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
Suggested Feeding Portions:
Standard Measuring Cups
- WeightDaily Total
- 12 lb or lessup to 1/2 cup
- 12-25 lb1/2-1 cup
- 25-50 lb1-2 cups
- 50-75 lb2-3 cups
- 75-100 lb3-4 cups
- Over 100 lbadd 1 cup for each 25 lb of weight
- Divide the recommend serving amount into two meals per day.
- In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available.
- Vitamins, minerals, and other supplements are not necessary.
- When switching foods, adjustment should be gradual. If a loose stool persists beyond three days, consult with Precise Pet Products or your local veterinarian.
- Feeding amounts may vary by breed, activity level, temperament, and climate.