Precise Grain Free Chicken Dog Food (5lb - 56lb) - Qualifies for No Minimum Order +Free Ship to Yuba City
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.
Precise Naturals® Grain Free
Precise Naturals® is pleased to offer our Grain Free formulas to pet owners who want an alternative diet to address concerns such as allergies, obesity, and digestibility. They feature the same all natural with added vitamins, minerals and other nutrients ingredients as the regular Naturals line, including high quality protein sources, natural preservatives, balanced fatty acids, probiotics, and glucosamine and chondroitin. Protein is provided at proven, moderate levels by chicken or lamb as the single animal protein source, and garbanzo beans provide complex carbohydrates. If your dog is not exhibiting boundless energy and a healthy exuberance, it may be time to try one of our new Precise Naturals Grain Free formulas.
Nutritional Health For Life
- CHICKEN MEAL Highly digestible protein from muscle of the chicken; never animal by-products
- GARBANZO BEANS & SPRING YELLOW PEAS Healthy sources of fiber and energy without using grains
- PURE CHICKEN FAT Critical for energy and good skin and coat. Our Chicken Fat is purified to remove proteins that can be a source of allergens. It is all that is used.
- Contains essential fatty acids that add to healthy skin and shiny coat
- (Canine Formulas) An excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids and fiber
- PROBIOTICS Additives that may beneficially modify important bacteria in the intestine to aid digestion by increasing absorption
- CHICKEN CARTILAGE (GF Chicken Formula) A natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, to promote joint health
- CHELATED MINERALS Minerals that are more easily absorbed into the bloodstream than inorganic mineral sources
- YUCCA SCHIDIGERA EXTRACT Natural extract of the yucca plant found in the Desert Southwest, helps control stool & urine odor
- NATURAL PRESERVATIVES Preserved naturally using mixed tocopherols. Precise Naturals does not add any synthetic preservatives. Protects food and assures freshness. Helps keep fat from becoming rancid.
Grain Free - Chicken Formula:
Designed for all life stages, this formula is made with high quality chicken and chicken meal, natural preservatives, balanced fatty acids, probiotics, and glucosamine and chondroitin. Protein is provided at proven, moderate levels by chicken, the single animal protein source, and garbanzo beans. No grains.
Chicken Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Spring Yellow Pea Flour, Spring Yellow Pea Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate), Chicken, Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Natural Chicken Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Menhaden Fish Oil, Chicken Cartilage (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Biotin, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, (B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, DL-Methionine, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Folic Acid, Selenium Yeast, Calcium Iodate.
Crude Protein 26.00% (min); Crude Fat 16.00% (min); Crude Fiber 3.50% (max); Moisture 10.00% (max); Calcium (Ca) 1.20% (min); Phosphorus (P) 1.00% (min); Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.80% (min)*; Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.50% (min)*; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 55 mg/kg (min)*; Glucosamine 350 mg/kg (min)*; Chondroitin Sulfate 275 mg/kg (min)*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
Precise Naturals® Grain Free Chicken Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profile for all life stages.
CALORIE CONTENT (CALCULATED): Metabolizable Energy (ME) – 3,750 Kcal/kg (425 Kcal/cup)
Standard Measuring Cups
- Weight (lb)Daily Total Amount
- 12 lb or lessup to 1/2 cup
- 12-25 lb1/2-1 cup
- 25-50 lb1-2 cups
- 50-75 lb2-3 cups
- 75-100 lb3-4 cups
- Over 100 lbadd 1 cup for each 25 lb of weight.