Nulo Freestyle LID Turkey (4lb)
Give your pooch the limited ingredient nutrition he needs with the Nulo Freestyle Limited+ Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Puppy & Adult Dry Dog Food. It’s a simple but powerful concept—a single animal meat source for 30% crude protein in every bowl with all the vitamins, antioxidants and minerals your pal needs to look and feel his best. Plus, the formula is loaded with probiotics to support digestive and immune health, as well as omegas from salmon and canola oils for a healthy skin and coat. Your pup will love the lip-smacking turkey—the first ingredient actually—and you can feel good about the fact that it’s got zero grains or anything artificial.
- Single animal protein formula has turkey as the first ingredient and only meat source to support lean muscle mass.
- Provides 30% crude protein plus essential nutrients for a complete and balanced diet for adults and puppies alike.
- With GanedenBC30, specially-formulated probiotics that help support a healthy gut and immunity.
- Lower in carbs with no potatoes or tapioca, and great for dogs with food sensitivities or allergies.
- Made in the USA without chicken, eggs, peas, pea protein, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas, Sweet Potatoes, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols & Citric Acid), Lima Beans, Miscanthus Grass, Natural Flavor, Monosodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Chicory Root, Salmon Oil, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Methionine, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganous Oxide, Biotin, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Rosemary Extract.
3,623 kcal/kg 427 kcal/cup
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|UP TO 15 LB||1/2 - 1|
|16 - 25 LBS||1 - 1 1/2|
|26 - 40 LBS||1 1/2 - 2|
|41 - 60 LBS||2 - 2 3/4|
|61 - 80 LBS||2 3/4 - 3 1/4|
|81 - 100 LBS||3 1/4 - 3 3/4|
|OVER 100 LBS||3 3/4 + 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs|
Every puppy is a little different, so the ideal feeding amount may vary with age, size and activity level. Please use the information below as a starting guideline only and adjust as required. Ask your veterinarian if you’re unsure. Always provide plenty of clean, fresh water and hugs.
Puppies may require up to twice the amounts shown, and nursing/pregnant mothers up to 3 times the amounts shown.