NaturVet Senior Care Hip & Joint Advanced Formula Dog Soft Chews - 120 count
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.
NaturVet Senior Hip & Joint Soft Chews are veterinarian formulated and recommended to support healthy hip and joint function. NaturVet's special formula helps to support joints and maintain healthy cartilage and connective tissues. Formulated for senior dogs but may be used in any dogs over 1 year of age.
- recommended to support healthy hip and joint function
- Special formula helps to support joints and maintain healthy cartilage and connective tissues
- Formulated for senior dogs but may be used in any dogs over 1 year of age
- Active Ingredients: Glucosamine, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Calcium Ascorbate, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Chondroitin Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera, Omega-6 Fatty Acids and dl-alpha-tocopheryl (Vitamin E)
- Formulated by veterinarians in the US
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine, HCl (Shellfish Source)(250 mg), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)(250 mg) Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)(112 mg), Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Cod Liver Oil, Lecithin Flaxseed)(100 mg) Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Source)(50 mg) Yucca Schidigera(50 mg) Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Lecithin Flaxseed)(25 mg) Vitamin E(50) IU Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Glycerin, Natural Flavoring, Oats, Rice Bran, Rice Flour, Rosemary, Sorbic Acid and Vegetable Oil.
|Weight||Daily Feeding (soft chews)|
|UP TO 30 LBS||2|
|31 - 50 LBS||3 - 4|
|51 - 75 LBS||5 - 6|
|76+ LBS||7 - 8|
Double daily amount for first 2 weeks. Amounts can be divided between AM and PM.