Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Mixers Turkey Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper - 6oz
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.
Top your dog’s kibble with the power of raw with Instinct by Nature's Variety Raw Boost Mixers Turkey Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog Food Topper. Created with the belief that what pets eat enables them to thrive, this topper makes the perfect complement to your dog’s meal—adding the taste and variety that he craves, with the pure, real nutrition of raw. The whole-food ingredients are gently freeze dried to remove the moisture, which seals in all that flavor and health-boosting nutrients. And it all works to support proper digestion, a healthy coat and skin, and energy and vitality with the finest ingredients from around the world.
- All-natural, minimally-processed, real raw nutrition makes an excellent topper to kibble.
- Made with protein-packed, cage-free turkey and turkey liver plus non-GMO fruits and vegetables.
- Raw, whole-food ingredients are freeze dried to gently remove the moisture and lock in nutrients and flavor.
- Supports proper digestion, a healthy coat and skin, and energy and vitality with the finest ingredients from around the world.
- Made in the USA with no grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal or artificial colors or preservatives.
Turkey, Turkey Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Turkey Heart, Carrots, Apples, Butternut Squash, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Dried Kelp, Broccoli, Mixed Tocopherols, Apple Cider Vinegar, Salmon Oil, Rosemary Extract, Blueberries, Dried Chicory Root
4,160 kcal/kg, 233 kcal/cup
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|UP TO 20 LBS||1/4|
|21 - 40 LBS||1/2|
|41 - 60 LBS||3/4|
|OVER 60 LBS||3/4|
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
As with all food products, care should be taken in storing and handling. Wash your hands and bowls before and after serving. Keep package sealed to maintain freshness. Store in a cool, dry place.
Add Instinct Raw Boost Mixers to your dog's current food using the information below. Remember to reduce the calorie amount of your current food accordingly to avoid overfeeding.