HomeoPet Feline UTI+ Cat Supplement
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.
Give your cat some natural relief with the HomeoPet Feline UTI+ Cat Supplement. Providing much needed relief from the symptoms of urinary tract infections, this homeopathic liquid also tackles the anxiety that is often at the root of the problem. Drawing on hundreds of years of natural medicine therapy, the all-natural formula uses only the purest, chemical-free homeopathic ingredients that cause zero known side effects. Easily administer by mouth or food or water, and help your kitty get back to normal.
- Homeopathic liquid drops provide relief from urinary tract infections, as well as tackling the anxiety that often causes them.
- Relieves burning, straining, spraying, strong odor, and inappropriate urination, and also improves healing and supports kidney function.
- Chemical-free formula uses the best all-natural, pure ingredients based on years of research, and causes no known side effects.
- Non-sedating and safe for all cats including kittens, pregnant, and nursing cats. Easily administer by mouth or through food or water.
- Fast-acting and clinically-proven liquid drops are made in the USA and registered with the FDA.
Cantharis, Sepia, Causticum, Phos, Staphysag, Ignatia, Nux Vom, Apis Mel, Arnica, Arsenicum Alb, Benzoicum Ac, Terebinthina, Arg Nit, Belladonna, Calc Phos, Chimaphilla Umb, Gelsemium, Graphites, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Merc Solub, Nat Mur, Plumb Acet, Pulsatilla, Sarsaparilla, Stramonium, Thuja Occ, Aconitum Nap, Avena, Calendula, Berber Vulg, Echinacea Angustifolia, Solidago, Uva-ursi, Valeriana, Epigaea, Equisetum Hyem, Hydrangea, Hydrastis, Passiflora, Petroselinum, Scutellaria, Thlaspi, Copaiva, Sabal, Pareira, Lycopodium, Ferrum Phos, Kali Mur, Sulphur, USP Alcohol in Purified Water.
- Oral remedy, can be dosed directly into mouth, in water or on food.
- Administer one dose 4 times per day, as needed.
- In acute cases, stop dosing after 2 days. If symptoms reappear repeat original dose.
|Weight||Drops per dose|
|KITTENS LESS THAN 1 LB||2 drops in at least 8 oz of water|
|ADULT CATS||10 drops|