Himalayan Dog Chew Natural Dog Treats (M-XL)
Himalayan Dog Chew is a very hard chew. Although cheese, it is sometimes popularly referred to as Concrete, Glass, Wood and Metal. Depending on the size and eating habits of the dog, this is a very long-lasting dog chew. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly scraped off.
Himalayan Dog Chew is 100% natural with no preservatives. It is an authentic type of cheese eaten by the people of the Himalayas. When you give this chew to your dog, you know that you are providing them with hours of high quality eating entertainment.
- Made from 100% yak and cow milk, salt, and lime juice, and takes hours of chewing to soften it enough to scrape a tasty bite off
- All-natural treat, no binding agents, and is grain & gluten free
- Great for removing plaque and promoting oral health
- Low odor and non-staining
- Fully digestible and a healthy treat
Always supervise your pet during consumption. Remove any potentially hazardous materials immediately. Consult your veterinarian if your dog has food sensitivities or medical issues before feeding.
100% Yak and Cow Milk, Salt and Lime Juice.
|SMALL||Under 15 pounds|
|MEDIUM||Under 35 pounds|
|LARGE||Under 55 pounds|
|X-LARGE||Under 70 pounds|
Not intended to replace main food source. Always monitor you dog when feeding. Consult with veterinarian before giving if your dog has food sensitivities or medical issues.