Frontline Plus Dog Up to 22lbs 3 - 6 Doses
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.
Get tough on adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs
FRONTLINE Plus has 2 tough killing ingredients. The 1st, fipronil, kills adult fleas and ticks. The 2nd, (S)-methoprene, attacks flea eggs and larvae. They work together to kill all month long.
- Provides fast-acting, long-lasting treatment and control and is safe for use on cats and kittens 8 weeks or older and over 1.5 pounds
- Kills adult fleas, ticks, chewing lice, and flea eggs and larvae that may transmit Lyme disease
- Highly recommended by veterinarians for flea and tick control for cats
- Contains fipronil to kill existing flea and tick infestations. It also kills fleas before they lay eggs, effectively preventing reinfestation for 30 days
- Provides waterproof effectiveness so that it won't wash off from swimming or baths
CautionsYour pet may experience some temporary irritation at the site of application. If signs persist or become severe within a few days of application, consult your veterinarian immediately. Observe your pet following treatment. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product on pets. Please read entire manufacturer’s insert prior to using product. Approved for use in breeding, pregnant, or nursing animals. Consult with veterinarian before using on sick, medicated or aged animals.
- Fipronil 9.8%