Ezydog NEO COLLAR Pink (XXS - XL)
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.
EzyDog Dog Collars Introduce the Neo Collar
Neo for Neoprene. Neoprene is a soft rubber material that is used in wetsuits, and its reinforced with nylon webbing for added strength and durability. It makes a great waterproof dog collar and is available in a variety of fun colors from pink camo to solid black.
- The highest quality materials are used on this waterproof dog collar for added durability
- This dog collar is completely waterproof and easy to clean
- Uses a stainless steel D-ring which is non-rusting
- Hook and loop Velcro adjustments make sizing the collar extremely simple
- A quick release buckle so the collar is easy to get on and off
- Reflective piping for visibility in the dark
- An ID clip to securely attach your dog's ID tags
- Color Options: Blue, Red, Chocolate, Orange, Pink Camo, Green Camo, Black, Bubble Gum, Purple
- Size Options: XS, S, M, L, XL
- Warning: PLEASE do not ever leave your dog tied up. Doing so with the Neo Collar will void the warranty. Thanks for caring about the safety of your dog!
Now Go and Play!
The Neo Collar Dog Collar is Great For Any Sized Dog!
Neo Collars are thick and padded large dog collars that any sized dog can enjoy. Even if you have a rough and tumble Jack Russell Terrier, she has met her match with the durability of this collar! Wider dog collars are also much safer on walks with your best furry friends because they are less likely to cause as much of a choking sensation than some thin dog collars might, and this collar is so soft that it will be unlikely chafe your dog's neck from repeated use. These dog collars can also be used effectively for dog training, and Ezydog offers some great leashes and harnesses to pair up with this amazing collar!
For best fit, measure your dog's neck exactly how you would like the collar to fit and select a size from the chart below. If you are near the end of a size range, go up to the next size.
|XS||12 - 13"||7/8||5/8|
|S||13.5 - 15"||1 1/8"||3/4|
|M||15.5 - 17.25"||1 1/4||1|
|L||18 - 20.25"||1 1/4||1|
|XL||21 - 24"||1 1/4||1|