Evanger's Low Fat Vegetarian Dinner Canned Dog & Cat Food 12.8oz
Fill your pal’s bowl with healthy veggies with the Evanger's Low Fat Vegetarian Dinner Canned Dog & Cat Food. The vegetarian loaf formula is packed with fruits and veggies like sweet potatoes, blueberries, peas, and carrots, plus vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for a boost of nutrition in every bite. Serve it on its own, as a side dish or a tasty kibble topper for cats and dogs alike, to complement a healthy, low-fat diet. For kitties, it also has taurine to support overall well-being, and is a tasty way to add daily hydration to his meals. Plus, it’s made in the USA with no preservatives, salt or fillers.Key Benefits
- Vegetarian loaf is made with farm- veggies like sweet potatoes, peas and berries.
- Great for dogs and cats, to help increase satiety and for picky eaters, with tasty flavor and fiber-rich nutrition.
- Enhanced with vitamins, minerals, taurine and antioxidants, and low in fat so it adds nutrition with fewer calories.
- Easy to give on its own, as a side dish or as a kibble topper to complement meals—also adds healthy hydration for cats.
- Proudly made in the USA with a holistic approach, with zero preservatives, salt or fillers, so it's also great for pets with sensitivities.
Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Water Sufficient for Processing, Brown Rice, Carrots, Tomatoes, Organic Olive Oil, Peas, Blueberries, Cranberries, Dried Eggs, Dried Brewers Yeast, Vegetable Oil, Taurine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Folic Acid, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement.Caloric Content
7,482 kcal/kg, 276 kcal/can
|CRUDE PROTEIN||7.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||2.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||3.0% max|
|Weight||Adult Daily Feeding (cup)|
|10 LBS||1/2 - 3/4|
|20 LBS||3/4 - 1 1/2|
|30 LBS||1 1/2 - 2|