Earthborn Holistic Wild Sea Catch Feline Dry Cat Food (5lb - 14lb)
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.Earthborn Holistic® Wild Sea Catch™ is made without grain or gluten, making it a perfect grain-free althernative diet. With tasty, highly digestible proteins like salmon meal and herring meal, your cat is sure to enjoy the natural aroma and fishy flavor. Along with protein, Wild Sea Catch™ offers overall health benefits from balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus, essential antioxidants like Vitamin E and Vitamin C and wholesome, nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits.
Salmon Meal, Pacific Whiting Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Chicken Meal, Pea Starch, Dried Eggs, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrots, Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Taking care of your cat's overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your cat.
- When introducing Wild Sea Catch™ to your cat's diet, mix increasing amounts of Wild Sea Catch™ with decreasing amounts of the current food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult cat.
- Kittens start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to moistened food from this time until weaning (6 - 8 weeks).
- Moistened food should be one part warm water with three parts Wild Sea Catch™.
- You may keep Wild Sea Catch™ before your kitten at all times; most kittens will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available at all times.
Cups of Wild Sea Catch™ to Feed Your Cat Each Day
|Weight of Cat (lbs.)||Cups per Day|
|4 - 6 lbs.||1/4 - 1/3|
|6 - 9 lbs.||1/3 - 2/3|
|9 - 12 lbs.||2/3 - 3/4|
|12 - 15 lbs.||3/4 - 1|
|15 - 20 lbs.||1 - 1-1/2|
Cups of Wild Sea Catch™ to Feed Your Kitten Each Day
|Age in Months||Cups per Day|
|1-2||1/4 - 1/3|
|2-6||1/3 - 3/4|
|6-12||3/4 - 1|
A standard 8 oz. measuring cup holds approximately 4.7 ounces of Earthborn Holistic® Wild Sea Catch™.