Chicken Soup for the Soul Adult Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.
Chicken Soup for the Soul knows how important food is for your cat's well-being. Through innovative formulas filled with premium nutrition, your cat can stay happy, healthy and well. The Adult Canned Cat Food captures the warmth of comfort food and is made from only the highest quality ingredients including real chicken, turkey and salmon and wholesome fruits and vegetables. Served with love, this nutritionally balanced food will promote lifelong health for years of purring and playing.
- Formulated to give your cat premium nutrition so that your cat can stay happy, healthy, and well
- All formulas are slow cooked to lock in all of the natural goodness and flavors
- Through poultry and fish, grains, vegetables, and fruits this cat food nourishes your pet the way nature intended
- Contains antioxidants zinc, vitamin E, and selenium to help promote overall health and vigor
- Features natural Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids to help promote a healthy, beautiful skin and coat
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Broth, Turkey Broth, Salmon, Turkey, Duck, Dried Egg Product, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Flaxseed, Oatmeal, Carrots, Peas, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Cassia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Taurine, Apples, Cranberries, Dried Kelp, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Inulin, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Choline Chloride Parsley.
1,244 kcal/kg, 194 kcal/can
Feed one can per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day.
When changing to Chicken Soup for the Soul, we recommend making a gradual transition over 7 - 10 days to avoid digestive upset. Add a small amount of new food to your pet’s previous diet, gradually increasing the new and decreasing the previous diet until the transition is complete.