Advantage Cat 5 - 9 lb 2PK
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.
Advantage II Flea Treatment for Cats 5 lbs to 9 lbs & Ferrets is a convenient monthly topical flea medicine for cats and kittens 8 weeks of age and older. It can also be used for ferrets 10 weeks and older and weighing 1 lb or greater. Advantage II for cats & Ferrets contains an adulticide (imidacloprid) and an insect growth regulator (pyriproxyfen) to kill all life stages of fleas. Furthermore, it kills fleas through contact, so they don’t have to bite your cat to die. One convenient application of Advantage II cat flea treatment keeps working for 1 month.
- Safe to use on ferrets 1 lb or greater
- Kills all flea life stages including eggs, larvae, pupae, and adult flea
- Controls existing fleas and flea eggs and prevents future flea infestations
- Works through contact, so fleas don’t have to bite to die
- Provides waterproof protection
For use only on cats 8 weeks and older and weighing 5 - 9 lbs. Keep out of reach of children. Always read the entire product label before using this product.
- Imidacloprid 9.1%
- Pyripoxyfen 0.46%