8in1 Safe-Guard 4 Canine De-Wormer for Large Dogs 3 Day Treatment
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.
Safeguard 4 Canine De-Wormer provides safe and effective treatment and control of tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms and whipworms in easy to feed granules that can be mixed into food. This product is safe for young puppies over the age of 6 weeks, pregnant female dogs and heartworm infected dogs.
- Treats and controls tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms and whipworms safe and effectively for dogs up to 40 pounds
- Convenient, highly palatable granules that you can mix right into your pup's food for a hassle-free de-worming treatment
- Safe for any breed of young puppies over the age of 6 weeks and pregnant dogs
- Each package comes with three easy to use 4 gram pouches which should be administered for 3 consecutive days and are completely effective for up to 6 months
- Highly effective formula contains fenbendazole which is the same active ingredient found in prescription canine dewormers
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasites. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/G).
The daily dose for Safe-Guard Canine is 22.7 mg/lb of body weight. Give Safe-Guard Canine to your dog by mixing the daily dose with a small amount of the usual food. Make sure your dog eats all of the medicated food. You may need to moisten dry dog food to aid mixing. Repeat the daily dose for three days in a row.