OUT OF STOCK Precise Holistic Complete Salmon Grain-Free Dry Cat Food 12lb - Qualifies for No Minimum Order +Free Ship to YUBA CITY
OUT OF STOCK BY MANUFACTURER.
If ordered, must wait until it is back in stock to ship!
Salmon Meal, Spring Yellow Pea Flour, Spring Yellow Pea Starch, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Ascorbyl Palmitate), Tomato Pomace, Dried Egg Product, Citrus Fiber, Natural Flavor, Menhaden Fish Oil, Sunflower Oil, Dried Kelp, Dried Carrots, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries, Chamomile, Dandelion, Peppermint, Rosemary, Turmeric, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Chicory Root (a source of Inulin), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Parsley Flakes, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Calcium Ascorbate (source of Vitamin C), Phosphoric Acid, Taurine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6), Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate.
Crude Protein 32.00% (min), Crude Fat 20.00% (min), Crude Fiber 5.00% (max), Moisture 10.00% (max), Ash 7.00% (max), Magnesium (Mg) 0.095% (max), Calcium (Ca) 1.10% (min), Phosphorus (P) 0.85% (min), Taurine 0.20% (min), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg/kg (min)*.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile.
PRECISE HOLISTIC COMPLETE® Salmon Meal & Spring Yellow Pea Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
CALORIE CONTENT (CALCULATED): Metabolizable Energy (ME) – 3,796.0 Kcal/kg (430.0 Kcal/cup)
Standard Measuring Cups
- WeightDaily Total
- 3-5 lbup to 1/4 cup
- 5 -1 0 lb1/4-1/2 cup
- 10-15 lb1/2-3/4 cup
- 15-20 lb3/4-1 cup
- In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available. Vitamins, minerals, and other supplements are not necessary. When switching foods, adjustment should be gradual. If a loose stool persists beyond three days, consult with Precise Pet Products or your local veterinarian. Feeding amounts may vary by breed, activity level, temperament, and climate.
- ADULT CATS: Divide the recommended serving amount into two meals per day, using the feeding chart as a guide.
- KITTENS: Start kittens on Grain Free Salmon & Spring Yellow Pea Formula as early as they begin to nibble on solid foods, usually 3-5 weeks. While they continue nursing, keep moistened food available at all times until your kittens are fully weaned at 6 to 8 weeks. After weaning, Grain Free Salmon & Spring Yellow Pea Formula may be fed moist or dry. Feed kittens up to 6 months of age, all the food they can consume. If fed dry, food may be kept before your kittens at all times. Have a veterinarian vaccinate and deworm young kittens.
- GESTATION & LACTATION: Consumption will vary; therefore, feed the amount required to maintain good body condition. It may be necessary to have food available at all times.
- CAUTION: Pet food should be stored in a well-ventilated, dry area protected from rodents and insects. Pet food is perishable. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested food to animals as it may cause illness or death.