Zignature Lamb Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Canned Dog Food - 13oz
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.
Dogs are carnivors by nature and do best on meat-based diets. Their teeth, digestive systems and behavior clearly confirm this fact. Zignature delivers a complete and balanced diet with meat as the first ingredient to provide great nutrition with the finest blends of meats, legumes, vegetables, fruits and oils available.
- Grain-free and limited ingredient formula
- Made with Lamb from the farmlands of New Zealand
- A staple source of complete protein, Lamb provides Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Phosphorus and Manganese, and is rich in Vitamin A and B12, Riboflavin, Niacin, Iron, Zinc, Copper and Selenium
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken
- Nutritionally correct ratio of fruits and vegetables rounds out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich low glycemic carbohydrates
Lamb, Lamb Broth, Lamb Liver, Peas, Carrots, Chickpeas, Lamb Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Agar-Agar, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cranberries, Blueberries, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
|Weight||Daily Feeding (Cans)||Combination Daily Feeding (Cans + )|
|10 LBS OR LESS||1/4 - 3/4||1/2 + 1/4|
|TOY - 18 LBS||3/4 - 1 1/4||1/2 + 3/4|
|SMALL - 25 LBS||1 1/4 - 1 1/2||1 + 1 2/3|
|MEDIUM - 50 LBS||1 1/2 - 2 3/4||1 + 2 1/4|
|LARGE - 80 LBS||2 3/4 - 3 3/4||1 + 2 1/2|
|GIANT - 100 LBS||3 3/4 - 4 1/2||1 + 3|
A gradual transition to Zignature for up to 2 weeks is recommended