Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Recipe with Salmon & Whitefish Dry Dog Food 25lb
Nourish your furry friend with goodness from the Earth when you feed him Whole Earth Farms Grain-free Salmon & Whitefish Dry Dog Food. This wholesome, delicious recipe is made in the USA with multiple protein sources, including real salmon and whitefish. Add to that omega-rich salmon oil, peas, chickpeas, sweet potatoes and organic alfalfa, along with flavorful herbs and spices, for a complete and balanced grain-free meal he’ll savor. Antioxidant support from real blueberries as well as added vitamins and minerals help make sure your canine companion gets all the nutrition he needs to thrive.Key Benefits
- High-quality proteins and all-natural ingredients help support easier digestibility, less shedding, shinier coat, increased energy, stronger nails and healthier skin.
- Grain-free recipe is ideally suited for the pup with food allergies or other food sensitivities.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals to help your furry friend thrive.
- Contains no corn, wheat, soy or poultry by-products, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Cooked in America with the Earth’s best ingredients to ensure premium quality and safety.
Salmon Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Chickpeas, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Sweet Potatoes, Tapioca, Salmon, Whitefish, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Apples, Salt, Organic Dried Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.Caloric Content
3626 kcal/kg, 373 kcal/cup
|CRUDE PROTEIN||26.0% min|
|CRUDE FAT||14.0% min|
|CRUDE FIBER||3.5% max|
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)||Athletic Daily Feeding (cup)|
|3 - 12 LBS||1/3 - 1 1/4||1/2 - 1 1/2|
|13 - 20 LBS||1 1/4 - 1 3/4||1 1/2 - 2 1/4|
|21 - 50 LBS||1 3/4 - 3 1/2||2 1/4 - 4 1/3|
|51 - 100 LBS||3 1/2 - 5 3/4||4 1/3 - 7 1/3|
|100+ LBS||5 3/4+||7 1/2+|
- For dogs over 100 lbs, add 1/2 cup of dry dog food for each additional 10 lbs. Adjust feeding level to your dog’s individual needs. Puppies and pregnant or nursing females may consume 2 or 3 times the recommended amount per day. Keep fresh water available at all times.
Slowly transition your pet by choosing one of Whole Earth Farm's recipes and mix it with your current pet food over the course of 5-7 days. Continuously increase the amount of our kibble or canned food while decreasing the amount in your dog’s current diet.