Zignature Turkey Limited Ingredient Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
For Rocklin Residents: this item may take 1-2 days for Rocklin store pick up. Please wait for confirmation email to ensure that the item is in stock for pick up at our Rocklin store.
Zignature believes in exceeding expectations in pet nutrition. Their products are formulated to serve your canine companions needs by delivering the highest quality, well balanced diets. With Zignature, you can be assured you are giving your canine the best! This Turkey Formula uses turkey protein first, nutrient-dense legumes, healthy vegetables, and has antioxidants from fruits.
- Grain-free and limited ingredient formula
- Made with farm-raised Turkey from the American Midwest
- Natural source of prey in the wild, Turkey is an exceptional source of complete protein that’s low in saturated fat, rich in Selenium, and a good source of Riboflavin and Phosphorus
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken
- Nutritionally correct ratio of fruits and vegetables rounds out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich low glycemic carbohydrates
Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas, Peas, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil (preserved with Citric Acid), Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Beet Pulp, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Selenium Yeast), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Lactic Acid, Blueberries, Carrots, Cranberries, Calcium Iodate, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols.
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|10 LBS OR LESS||1/4 - 3/5|
|10 - 20 LBS||3/5 - 1|
|20 - 30 LBS||1 - 1 1/3|
|30 - 40 LBS||1 1/3 - 1 3/5|
|40 - 60 LBS||1 3/5 - 2 1/5|
|60 - 80 LBS||2 1/5 - 2 1/2|
|80 - 100 LBS||2 1/2 - 3|
A gradual transition to Zignature for up to 2 weeks is recommended